Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: this is when rap was still good

  1. #1
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    this is when rap was still good

    [Chorus: Apache]

    I need a gangsta [censored] (a gangsta [censored])

    I want a gangsta [censored] yo (a gangsta [censored])

    I wanna "Gangsta boogie!" with my (gangsta [censored])

    I want a (gangsta [censored]) I need a (gangsta [censored])

    I need a gangsta [censored] (a gangsta [censored])

    I want a gangsta [censored] yo (a gangsta [censored])

    I wanna "Gangsta boogie!" with my (gangsta [censored])

    I need a (gangsta [censored]) I want a (gangsta [censored])



    [Verse One]

    Yo, I need a gangsta [censored]; she don't sleep and she don't play

    Stickin up girls from around the [censored] way

    Strapped but lovable, hateful but huggable

    Always in trouble and definitely [censored]

    See her now, booms and pounds, she's mine friend

    Puffin on a blunt, sippin on a Heineken

    She's got charm, a firearm to match mine

    Goin to the movies packin his and her nine's

    Wearin Carhart and leather, motherfuck the weather

    On Valentine's Day, doin stick-ups together

    No one to blame, no shame in her game

    And when we [censored] she makes me scream out her name

    She's not petty, confidant, ready

    Right for late night, we play fight with machetes

    This goes out to all the gangsta hoe pros

    Give me a ghetto girl, [censored] a Soul Train hoe



    [Chorus: Apache]

    I need a gangsta [censored] yo (a gangsta [censored])

    I want a gangsta [censored] (a gangsta [censored])

    I wanna "Gangsta boogie!" with my (gangsta [censored])

    I need a (gangsta [censored]) I want a (gangsta [censored])

    I want a gangsta [censored] yo (a gangsta [censored])

    I need a gangsta [censored] (a gangsta [censored])

    I wanna "Gangsta boogie!" with my (gangsta [censored])

    I need a (gangsta [censored]) I want a (gangsta [censored])



    [Verse Two]

    She likes to party with her posse and drink beer

    Pour a little bit out for the sisters who ain't here

    She's not the one, player you might get done

    Her idea of fun's takin her son shoppin for a gun

    Likes to dress to impress, quick to attack

    When your punk-ass boys run, you know she's got your back

    In a Benz with her friends, aiyyo Jeep kid

    Drivin down the street pumpin, "Apache you ain't [censored]!"

    Snappin on niggaz, takin no shorts

    Sittin on a porch, pullin on a Newport

    Minds her business, knows cause she hears things

    Fat herringbone and diamond studded earrings

    She's a thoroughbred, walks and talks with class

    Try to get fast, she just might slap your ass

    Come meet my moms, but the two might not click

    Parents just don't understand..



    [Chorus: Apache]

    I need a gangsta [censored] (a gangsta [censored])

    I want a gangsta [censored] yo (a gangsta [censored])

    I wanna "Gangsta boogie!" with my (gangsta [censored])

    I need a (gangsta [censored]) I want a (gangsta [censored])

    I want a gangsta [censored] yo (a gangsta [censored])

    I want a gangsta [censored] (a gangsta [censored])

    I wanna "Gangsta boogie!" with my (gangsta [censored])

    I need a (gangsta [censored]) I want a (gangsta [censored])



    [Verse Three]

    I had a church girl, quiet girl, one girl was rich

    The most memorable girl was a gangsta [censored]

    We went out a lot, sometimes we dressed the same

    Lickin shots in the park and had pet names

    I called her 'Dollars' cause that's what she liked to spend

    She called me 'Diamond' cause my [richard] was her best friend

    If you owed her dough, then you had to pay

    Bought her an AK for her 21st birthday

    We packed up and shacked up, didn't need a job

    Engaged to a criminal and married to the mob

    I gave MC's injuries and beat 'em down

    While she's, pickin up ki's, from Uptown

    Sad to say one day got caught out there

    I shed tears when the judge said five years

    She's gone now so it's time to make my switch

    So who'll be my next gangsta [censored]?



    I need a gangsta [censored], yo! (a gangsta [censored])

    I want a gangsta [censored] (a gangsta [censored])

    I wanna "Gangsta boogie!" with my (gangsta [censored])

    I need a (gangsta [censored]) I want a (gangsta [censored])

    I want a gangsta [censored] (a gangsta [censored])

    I want a gangsta [censored] yo (a gangsta [censored])

    I wanna "Gangsta boogie!" with my (gangsta [censored])

    I need a (gangsta [censored]) I want a (gangsta [censored])



    [Apache]

    Yeah, yeah.. (a gangsta [censored])

    This [censored] goes out to all the gangsta bitches Uptown (a gangsta [censored])

    All the gangsta bitches in Brooklyn, Long Island (gangsta [censored])

    (a gangsta [censored]) (a gangsta [censored])

    Queens, Boogie Down Bronx, Staten Island

    Mount Vernon (a gangsta [censored])

    Chilltown J.C., Naughtyville E.O. (a gangsta [censored])

    And Newark to Brick motherfuckin City (gangsta [censored])

    (a gangsta [censored]) (a gangsta [censored])

    This goes out to all the gangsta bitches, hehehah (a gangsta [censored])

    Every-motherfuckin-where (a gangsta [censored])

    Yeah, you know what I need baby (gangsta [censored])

    I need a gangsta [censored] (a gangsta [censored]) (a gangsta [censored])

    Hahahaha! (a gangsta [censored]) Yeah (a gangsta [censored])

    Ahh (gangsta [censored]) (a gangsta [censored]) (a gangsta [censored])

    Yo yo yo, yo honey check this out..


    {*music plays to end, DJ scratches "ha ha ha!"*
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: this is when rap was still good

    speakin' of Jersey bro, where do you live at in Jersey?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: this is when rap was still good

    freehold

    im 15 mins east of 6 flags........20 mins west of the beach......40 miles from NYC......60 miles from philly......and 80 miles from AC
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: this is when rap was still good

    ah thats not so great, I live in neckcar country *sarcasm*

    Hows the cheesesteak in your area? Im an addict.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: this is when rap was still good

    you can get a good one up here
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •